WHY COME TO SPORT IN SIGHT OPTOMETRIST?
YOUR ONE-STOP FAMILY OPTOMETRIST?
We believe and strive to add a new speciality to our practice every year, to serve you better year after year.
Our specialities and expertise include the following:
- Our comprehensive eye examination includes much more than just spectacle prescriptions.
- Special contact lenses for those weird and wonderful corneas, that nobody wants to help. (scleral and semi-scleral lenses)
- Standard contact lenses that are on another level, which include therapy lenses as well.
- Pediatric eye care is very close to our hearts, as our kids are not mini adults, and their eyes should be examined according to their age, development, environment, etc.
- Myopia control, to prevent your short-sighted child's eyes from getting worse every year, and preserve their sight for the future!
- Registered Dyslexia Specialist, to test kids and get them accommodation from the Dept. of Education.
- Visual Therapy through neuroplasticity. This is an extensive speciality field that includes learning difficulties of any sort, traumatic brain injuries, lazy, and turning eyes. The results are eye-popping!
- Sports Vision, to give you an edge above the rest without illegal drugs.
- Low Vision, serving the visually impaired with anything from handheld to electronic magnifiers and more.
- Our Fundus camera, OCT CT scan, slit-lamp photographs, Topographer, and Field Analyzer gives us the ability not just to give every person excellent tailor-made eye care, but also to pick up eye conditions, preventative, as well as systemic diseases, like Hypertension, risk of stroke/heart attack, Diabetes, Thyroid/hormone problems, brain tumours, etc.
VISIT OUR 3 SHOPS IN THE NORTHERN CAPE
We travel to Douglas for consultations.
SIGN UP FOR
All the information and education you need to protect and enhance your sight.